Wednesday, December 2, 2009

Amazing Baby by Desmond Morris

I borrowed lots of baby and pregnancy related books from library yesterday, but I was so keen to read this one because it has soooooo many cute baby pictures inside!

This is the book's website: Amazing Baby

This book also tells about growth of the baby while inside the womb and for the first 2 years of baby's life. It tells about what baby knows and don't know at certain age, how they usually behave, and what the mother or caregiver should expect at certain stage.



One amazing thing that I learned from this book is about how a baby can naturally swim in warm water when they are less than 3 months old. They can automatically hold their breath and move their limbs to float inside the water. But I'm not going to try that on my own baby next time! :p

This is definitely a relaxing read for all mothers-to-be. The cute baby pictures make me feel so happy reading the books :D

No comments:

Post a Comment