Monday, October 5, 2009

Scared....

It's less than 11 weeks to go and I still don't know what I'm getting myself into. My mom said giving birth is like one of your legs already stepped into hell... that's how she described the pain..

Another friend described it like pushing out a watermelon out of your nostril... that sounds kinda impossible to me...

In the beginning, I wasn't so scared about the pain because I thought I will just use whatever pain relief they have, but it turned out that there are many side effects so now I'm starting to reconsider if I should have any. A lot of people said that they have backache long after they have epidural, and I already have back problem and not keen to add more pain to my already aching back.

But at the same time I'm also scared of labor pain..... arrggghh... where am I going.....

The only thing making it worth is the thought that there will be a cute baby at the end, perhaps as cute as the baby in Beyonce video..


No comments:

Post a Comment